Recipe by Ivy Entrekin, Honey Mama’s R&D Manager
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 large banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup of your favorite dairy free milk (we used unsweetened hemp milk)
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 1 medjool date, pitted
- 1 oz Honey Mama’s Ginger Cardamom Bar, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp. ground cardamom, optional
- goji berries
- chopped Honey Mama’s pieces
- hemp seeds
- Place all ingredients (except for optional toppings) in a Vitamix (or another powerful blender).
- Blend on high speed for 30 seconds.
- Pour into a glass or jar, and top with remaining ingredients. Serve with a straw and a spoon!