Recipe by Ivy Entrekin, Honey Mama’s R&D Manager
- 1 frozen banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup fresh mango, chopped
- 1 large carrot, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 medjool date, pitted
- 1/2 Honey Mama's Carrot Cake Blonde Truffle Bar, chopped
- 2 T. walnut butter (or almond butter)
- 1 cup milk (I used coconut milk)
- 1/2 cup dairy-free vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Splash of vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into a high-power blender such as a Vitamix; blend for 30 seconds, or until smooth. Pour into two glasses and serve.
- Use remaining Honey Mama's bar as a garnish, if desired.