We want you in
We are always looking to hire new faces at Honey Mama’s! If you are interested in joining our team, please see open positions below and apply at the bottom of each post. Please DO NOT call the office.
Honey Mama’s Receptionist
Director of Manufacturing
- Creates a warm, welcoming and inviting office environment. Keeps the office clean and tidy – opens and closes office on a daily basis.
- Answers phone calls, emails, and other correspondence. Directs communications to appropriate team members as necessary.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Administers and aides in non-revenue generating orders by entering them into a system, organizing timelines and forecasts, gathering package add-ins and packing the shipments.
- Organize and track company swag and gifts.
- Review, remedy and track customer complaints and questions from our website and other ecommerce systems.
- Helps in creating processes for customer service protocols and standards, seeking feedback and approval from appropriate parties
- Processes out-going mail and opening, sorting and distributing incoming mail; this also includes delivering mail to the mailbox or post office in the afternoons.
- Demonstrates punctual and regular attendance.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation. Exhibits friendly and professional manner in interactions with customers and employees.
- Can communicate effectively with a diverse population of customers and team members, and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Respectfully takes direction from manager.
- Other duties as assigned
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence and proofread standard business documents in English. Ability to speak and listen effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
Job requires specialized computer skills. Must be adept at using various applications including database, spreadsheet, report writing, word processing, presentation creation/editing, communicate by e-mail and use scheduling software.
Ability to solve practical problems. Ability to interpret and apply common sense understanding to carry out a variety of detailed instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form. Ability to address and resolve problems as they occur with support from a team.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
No certificates, licenses or registrations are required for this position
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
This will be an in-office work environment. At times, this employee will be working in the warehouse and facility in order to complete certain job duties. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Honey Mama’s Production Team Packager
Production & Food Manufacturing
Packaging Lead & Manager
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Have knowledge of safety and hygiene standards.
- Ability to work on your feet for 8 hours, frequent wrist twists, and occasionally lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to continuously work with your hands at a rapid pace for the entirety of your shift.
- Production experience in a food manufacturing environment is beneficial but not required.
- You bring a positive attitude and enthusiasm and the ability to follow precise instruction to the workplace. Seeking a good communicator that is highly attentive to details.
- Enjoy physical work, working with your hands, and mastering repetitive tasks.