We want you in
We are always looking to hire new faces at Honey Mama’s! If you are interested in joining our team, please see open positions below and apply at the bottom of each post. Please DO NOT call the office.
Sr. E-Commerce Manager
Chief Executive Officer
Dependent on Experience
- 7+ years of relevant experience, including 4-6 years of E-Commerce, Digital Marketing, or Growth Marketing experience required.
- 1-2 years of paid media and SEM experience
- Strong E-Commerce acumen and experience driving online revenue goals
- Robust analytical skills and a desire to use data in creative ways to drive and measure results
- Experience in CMS for DTC website and E-Commerce platforms
- Experience in Email platforms such as Klaviyo, Mailchimp, etc.
- Experience in performance analytics such as Google Analytics, etc.
- Ability and desire to work in a highly cross-functional, collaborative team environment
- Interest and passion in solving new and existing customer problems, the development of processes, and discovering new markets and opportunities
- Strong project management, attention to detail, and a no-task-too-small mentality
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Business, Marketing, IS or related field
- Prior startup experience working as part of a small, nimble team.
- Prior experience working on a “digitally native” DTC/E-Commerce brand.
- Prior experience building Amazon business
- Strong understanding of offline advertising and media effectiveness and measurement
- Deep personal connection to natural products, wellness, and innovative disruptor brands.
- Hungry to be part of a VC-backed startup focused on brand development and growth.
Director of Marketing
Dependent on Experience
•Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in design-related field. Degree in graphic design, fine arts, industrial design, package design, or commercial/communication arts preferred. •5+ years of B2C design experience at a creative agency or brand creative team. •Strong design program skills, proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Sketch) in a Mac-based environment •Exceptional portfolio demonstrating ability to art direct and design across mediums and platforms. •Expertise in multiple creative disciplines including, but not limited to, design for: web, email, digital, social, retail, print, OOH, trade shows, packaging, photography, video, typography, experiential. •Experience in CMS for web and E-Commerce platforms. •Experience designing email creative in ESP such as Klaviyo, Mailchimp, etc. •Experience owning end-to-end creative design projects from briefing to execution. •Experience reviewing project proposals, SOWs, and adhering to project budgets. •Resourceful, entrepreneurial mindset with dedicated approach to creative deliverables. •Ability to develop deep understanding of brand DNA, strategic vision, and direction that conforms to style guide and content specifications. •Ability to concept design solutions limited direction and tight timelines when necessary. •Adaptable and flexible response to changing project priorities. •Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and project management tools such as InVision, Asana, Trello, Figma, etc. •Excellent organization and attention to detail. •Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
Production Team Packager
Production & Food Manufacturing
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Have knowledge of safety and hygiene standards.
- Ability to work on your feet for 8 hours, frequent wrist twists, and occasionally lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to continuously work with your hands at a rapid pace for the entirety of your shift.
- Production experience in a food manufacturing environment is beneficial but not required.
- You bring a positive attitude and enthusiasm and the ability to follow precise instruction to the workplace. Seeking a good communicator that is highly attentive to details.
- Enjoy physical work, working with your hands, and mastering repetitive tasks.