Recipe by Ivy Entrekin, Honey Mama's R&D Manager
- 1 1/2 large Haas avocados
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk (13.5-ounces)
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 2 T. dairy-free yogurt
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- Pinch of pink salt
- 1 Honey Mama's Oregon Mint bar
- Place all ingredients, except for the Oregon Mint bar, in a high-speed blender, such as a Vitamix. Blend for 30 seconds at high speed, or until creamy and well-incorporated. It is important to do this quickly so that the avocado doesn't oxidize and turn brown.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl, and place in the refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes. Chop the Honey Mama's bar into small pieces, about the size of chocolate chips, and refrigerate them as well.
- Remove avocado mixture from the refrigerator, and stir in the chopped Honey Mama's pieces. Quickly spoon into popsicle molds, and place into the freezer. Mine takes about 1 hour to freeze solid.
- Your avocados should be very ripe, but be careful not to use one that has brown spots on it. I always buy a few extra just in case.
- You can definitely leave the yogurt out, but I really loved the tang it gave to the final product. If you decide not to add the yogurt, maybe try adding an extra teaspoon of lime juice.