Recipe by Ivy Entrekin, Honey Mama's Innovation Manager
- 4 slices of seeded bread
- 1 (8-ounce) container of Kite Hill vegan ricotta
- 2 cups fresh fruit (berries, peaches, figs, etc.)
- 1 (2.5-ounce) Honey Mama's Pumpkin Spice bar, chopped
- Raw honey, optional
- Sprouted pumpkin seeds, optional
- Toast the bread slices until golden brown.
- While bread toasts, slice fruit and mix together in a small bowl.
- Spread each toasted slice of bread with 2 ounces of vegan ricotta, then evenly distribute fruit over the top. Top with chopped Honey Mama's pieces.
- Drizzle with raw honey and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds, if using, and serve.