Recipe by Leesa Morales
- 2 Honey Mama's bars (we've used Oregon Mint and Coconut with great success)
- 1 pint of dairy-free ice cream (Mint Chip goes great with our Oregon Mint bars, & you can't beat classic Vanilla with our Coconut bars)
- Optional crunchy bits: cacao nibs, fresh mint leaves, freeze-dried raspberries, shredded coconut
- Open two Honey Mama's bars and lay them on a flat surface. Top one of the bars with as much ice cream as you'd like, then place the second Honey Mama's bar over the ice cream to make a sandwich.
- Cut the sandwiches into three servings. Roll edges in your choice of crunchy bits, if desired.
- Serve immediately.