Recipe by Ivy Entrekin, Honey Mama’s R&D Manager
- 1 frozen banana, sliced into small chunks
- 1 ounce Honey Mama’s Coffee Nib Crunch bar
- 1 large Medjool date
- 1 T. hemp seeds
- 1 T. collagen peptides
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. organic maca powder gelatinized
- 1 c. of your favorite dairy free milk (we used unsweetened almond milk)
- Place all of the ingredients in a high-powered blender, and blend for about 45 seconds.
If you are vegan, you can sub your favorite protein powder, nut butter, or an additional tablespoon of hemp seeds as a substitute for the collagen peptides.