Recipe by Christy Goldsby, Honey Mama's Founder
- 1 cup ice
- 1 frozen banana, broken into thirds
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- 1 Tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves (or more if you like it extra minty!)
- 1 oz Frozen Honey Mama’s Oregon Mint bar, shaved and kept frozen
- Shave edge of frozen Honey Mama’s Oregon Mint bar into long curls using a vegetable peeler. Place shavings in bowl and set aside in freezer.
- Place ice, banana, milks, almond butter, nibs and mint leaves into blender and blend on high until creamy.
- Pour into pint glass, top with chilled Honey Mama’s Oregon Mint bar shavings and enjoy!