Recipe by Ivy Entrekin, Honey Mama's R&D Manager
- 2 (10 oz.) bags frozen organic blackberries, thawed slightly
- 1 ½ cups chilled pomegranate juice
- Sparkling rosé wine or seltzer water, chilled
- 2 Honey Mama’s Lavender Rose bars, cut into 6 servings (3 servings per bar)
- Pour blackberries into a powerful blender such as a Vita Mix. Turn on high speed and purée for 30 seconds, or until no large chunks remain. Strain through a sieve over a glass measuring cup, pressing solids to release all juice. There should be about 1 ½ cups of thick blackberry juice leftover. Discard solids.
- Add 1½ cups pomegranate juice to blackberry purée and stir to mix.
- Pour ½ cup juice mixture into a champagne flute or coupe glass. Top with sparkling rosé or seltzer water. Garnish with 1 piece (1 serving) of Honey Mama’s Lavender Rose bar.