Recipe by Ivy Entrekin, Honey Mama's R&D Manager
- 1 Honey Mama’s Pumpkin Spice Cocoa Truffle bar, chopped
- ¼ cup full-fat coconut milk
- ¼ tsp. pumpkin spice powder
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream (I used Coconut Bliss Madagascan Vanilla Bean)
- 4 shots of espresso or strong coffee
- Place Honey Mama’s pieces, pumpkin spice powder and cinnamon in a heatproof bowl. Heat coconut milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat just as it starts to simmer.
- Pour heated milk over remaining ingredients. Let sit for 2 minutes, then whisk gently until all ingredients are combined.
- Divide ganache evenly among two dessert cups. Top with a couple of scoops of ice cream. Pour hot espresso over the top.
- This ganache will get very creamy but will still have some texture due to the pumpkin seeds in the Pumpkin Spice bars. Be sure to whisk gently until the mixture is fully combined, with no oil separation occurring.
- I used two shots of espresso in each dessert cup, but you can use one if you prefer to consume less caffeine. Decaf espresso also works great here.