Recipe by Ivy Entrekin, Honey Mama’s R&D Manager
- 1 ½ c. unsweetened non-dairy milk
- ½ cup quinoa flakes
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 T. goji berries
- 1 scoop grass fed collagen powder (optional)
- 1 tsp. raw honey
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 T. Wild Friends Organic Honey Sunflower Butter (or your favorite nut/seed butter)
- ¼ cup granola
- 1 ounce Honey Mama's Coffee Nib Crunch Cocoa Truffle bar, chopped
Bring milk to a simmer, and stir in quinoa flakes. Reduce heat to low, and stir in cinnamon, salt, vanilla, and goji berries. Cook 2-3 minutes, or until slightly thickened and creamy.
Remove from heat, and stir in the collagen powder (if using). Pour into a serving bowl, and top with remaining ingredients.